Sunday, September 8, 2013

Congrats to us we are LIVE!

Hello,

Welcome to the first official live site post! 

Well…first for our new and hopefully improved site.  My name is Krys and I’m the Co-Chairman aka Sealed Evil in a Can aka site admin.  We hope you find the new site to be more easily navigable (har har for all you special word lovers who make the water connection to that lame nautical joke…get it? Navigable – water – mermaid theme.  Oh I’m so funny).

In the coming days, weeks and months we will be updating and filling out the site more and more as information, events, meetings, and anything else relevant for everyone to know crops up.

I’d like to thank Eric Proctor for use of his image “Part of Your No” as our background temporarily while we get Neoko all dressed up and ready for mermaidism.  I’m sure she’s thrilled as she seems to really love to cosplay.

Ciao for now and remember our next meeting is September 14th!

Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment